6th October 2019 (Sun)
6:00 am – 1:00 pm
The Oval Lawn,
Setia City Park,
Setia Alam, Selangor.
(Google Map – https://goo.gl/maps/rZ7GsH6UqsPhy8d16)
2KM (Flag-off Time 7:15am)
5KM (Flag-off Time 7:00am)
10KM (Flag-off Time 6:45am)
Top 10 winners for 10km categories will receive trophy.
28th & 29th September 2019 (Sat & Sun)
10:00am – 5:00pm
Setia City Convention Centre
No. 1 Jalan Setia Dagang AG U13/AG,
Setia Alam Seksyen U13,
40170 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
(Google Map – https://goo.gl/maps/g7S9XTVPB8MPBFUz7)
Terms & Conditions
- All registrants are required to complete the online registration form with right and accurate information. Incorrect or incomplete information will not be entertained.
- A product/race confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address to confirm your race entry and for race kit collection purpose. Please kindly email Pacers Sport at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and/or before the closing date if you did not receive any confirmation email.
- Registrants who completed the online registration entry form agreed to follow the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Pacers Sport reserves the right to accept or reject any entries without prior notice.
- Those who fail to attend or withdraw from the race, no refund will be made.
- Pacers Sport reserves the right to adopt and use any photographs or recordings of the registrants for any commercial or advertising purposes without prior notice. The committee’s decision is final.
- All registrants should pick up their race kits on the day which has been designated.
- A grace period of 10 minutes after the commencement of the race will be given for latecomers. Anyone who reports later will not be entertain.
- All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
- You understand and fully aware on the risks and it’s potentially dangerous and that a registered runner is advised not to participate unless you are medically able and have sufficient training and preparations.
- The risk(s) includes minor injuries to major and fatal injuries resulting to death.
- If you are unsure of your physical health condition, please seek medical advice from a medical professional before your register for the race.
- Runners have to ensure that they are physically prepared, well-rested and well-hydrated on the race day.
- Pacers Sport or Medical Practitioner has the right to remove runners from continuing the race if he/she is unable to continue the race or is under bad condition. Pacers Sport’s decision is final in removing the particular runner.
- In consideration of the organizer accepting this entry and registration to participate in every run, I (runner) hereby waive and release any and all right or claim to damages I may against the organizer holding this run, their agents, representatives, successors, assigns, race sponsors for any and all injuries, death and invalidity I may sustain before, during or after the course of the event or arising as a result of it, I (runner) hereby indemnify the organizers and keep them indemnified and waived against all claim for damages that arise in consequence of the above.
- Pacers Sport makes no warranty and assurance that the services in www.pacerssport.com registration portal will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
- Pacers Sport also does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, or provided in connection to the events or other relevant data in the website.