Following the COVID-19 pandemic, we regret to inform that the Kluang Half Marathon 2020 which was scheduled to be held on 26th July 2020 will be postponed to a later date. The new event date will be announced once we have more clarity on the COVID-19 situation.
As an event organizer, this decision of postponement is really hard and difficult to make, it is our responsibility to make sure that all the participants are free from infecting Covid-19. The safety and health of our runners and everyone involved in this event is our top priority concern.
All race entries received for this year’s event will be transferred to the new event date, we would like to thank you for your interest and continuous support of Kluang Half Marathon 2020.
Thank you to all our runners and volunteers for your support and understanding during this hard time.
For any enquiries about Kluang Half Marathon please message us through facebook
Postponed to 2021 (TBC)
Chong Hwa High School Kluang,
Jalan Sekolah, Kampung Masjid Lama,
86000 Kluang, Johor.
6KM (Flag-off Time 6:45am)
10KM (Flag-off Time 6:30am)
21KM(Flag-off Time 5:30am)
- What happens to the Registration Fees?
All race entries received for this year’s event will be transferred to the new event date, NO
REFUND of registration Fees.
- When is the New Event Date?
Organizer will announce the New Event Date on our social media platform once we’ve
gotten all the required approval.
- Runner’s slot transferable to another runner?
Yes. For those runner is unable to participate in the next Kluang Half Marathon event date,
runner has to notify the organizer for the bib transfer arrangement.
- What if runner not able to attend but still wish to receive the entitlements?
All runners will be getting their Event Tee and Medal (for 6km & 10km); for 21km runners
will entitle for Event Vest, Finisher Tee and Medal. All items will be posted and cost of
postage will be under the Organizer.
- The New Event Date for Kluang Half Marathon still open for New runners’ registration?
Yes. Once the new event date announced, new runners still can register through our
- EARLY BIRD valid until 20th March 2020
- LAST DAY to register is 31st May 2020
Top 5 Cash Prizes for 21KM
1st – RM300
2nd – RM200
3rd – RM150
4th – RM100
5th – RM50
Top 5 Cash Prizes for 10KM
1st – RM200
2nd – RM150
3nd – RM100
4th – RM80
5th – RM50
To be announced later
2:00pm – 8:00pm
No. 16 Jalan Ismail, 86000 Kluang, Johor
24th & 25th July 2020
10:00am – 8:00pm
No. 16 Jalan Ismail, 86000 Kluang, Johor
Terms & Conditions
- All registrants are required to complete the online registration form with right and accurate information. Incorrect or incomplete information will not be entertained.
- A product/race confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address to confirm your race entry and for race kit collection purpose. Please kindly email Pacers Sport at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and/or before the closing date if you did not receive any confirmation email.
- Registrants who completed the online registration entry form agreed to follow the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Pacers Sport reserves the right to accept or reject any entries without prior notice.
- Those who fail to attend or withdraw from the race, no refund will be made.
- Pacers Sport reserves the right to adopt and use any photographs or recordings of the registrants for any commercial or advertising purposes without prior notice. The committee’s decision is final.
- All registrants should pick up their race kits on the day which has been designated.
- A grace period of 10 minutes after the commencement of the race will be given for latecomers. Anyone who reports later will not be entertain.
- All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
- You understand and fully aware on the risks and it’s potentially dangerous and that a registered runner is advised not to participate unless you are medically able and have sufficient training and preparations.
- The risk(s) includes minor injuries to major and fatal injuries resulting to death.
- If you are unsure of your physical health condition, please seek medical advice from a medical professional before your register for the race.
- Runners have to ensure that they are physically prepared, well-rested and well-hydrated on the race day.
- Pacers Sport or Medical Practitioner has the right to remove runners from continuing the race if he/she is unable to continue the race or is under bad condition. Pacers Sport’s decision is final in removing the particular runner.
- In consideration of the organizer accepting this entry and registration to participate in every run, I (runner) hereby waive and release any and all right or claim to damages I may against the organizer holding this run, their agents, representatives, successors, assigns, race sponsors for any and all injuries, death and invalidity I may sustain before, during or after the course of the event or arising as a result of it, I (runner) hereby indemnify the organizers and keep them indemnified and waived against all claim for damages that arise in consequence of the above.
- Pacers Sport makes no warranty and assurance that the services in www.pacerssport.com registration portal will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
- Pacers Sport also does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, or provided in connection to the events or other relevant data in the website.