Open Category (7 years old & above)
Early Bird Price – RM55
Normal Price – RM65
(2 adults & 1 child)
Early Bird Price – RM150
Normal Price – RM180
(2 adults & 2 child)
Early Bird Price – RM200
Normal Price – RM250
Note: Adult is 18 years old & above. Child is below 13 years old.
Early Bird Rate valid until 31st December 2019
Last day to register is 20th January 2020 or 2,000 entries, whichever is earlier.
29th Feb 2020 & 1st Mar 2020 (Sat & Sun)
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
SJK(C) Pui Ying, Batu 4, Jalan Kapar, 42100 Klang, Selangor
(Google Map – https://goo.gl/maps/sq3PTzy7zBguPpYG7)
Terms & Conditions
- All registrants are required to complete the online registration form with right and accurate information. Incorrect or incomplete information will not be entertained.
- A product/race confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address to confirm your race entry and for race kit collection purpose. Please kindly email Pacers Sport at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and/or before the closing date if you did not receive any confirmation email.
- Registrants who completed the online registration entry form agreed to follow the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Pacers Sport reserves the right to accept or reject any entries without prior notice.
- Those who fail to attend or withdraw from the race, no refund will be made.
- Pacers Sport reserves the right to adopt and use any photographs or recordings of the registrants for any commercial or advertising purposes without prior notice. The committee’s decision is final.
- All registrants should pick up their race kits on the day which has been designated.
- A grace period of 10 minutes after the commencement of the race will be given for latecomers. Anyone who reports later will not be entertain.
- All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
- You understand and fully aware on the risks and it’s potentially dangerous and that a registered runner is advised not to participate unless you are medically able and have sufficient training and preparations.
- The risk(s) includes minor injuries to major and fatal injuries resulting to death.
- If you are unsure of your physical health condition, please seek medical advice from a medical professional before your register for the race.
- Runners have to ensure that they are physically prepared, well-rested and well-hydrated on the race day.
- Pacers Sport or Medical Practitioner has the right to remove runners from continuing the race if he/she is unable to continue the race or is under bad condition. Pacers Sport’s decision is final in removing the particular runner.
- In consideration of the organizer accepting this entry and registration to participate in every run, I (runner) hereby waive and release any and all right or claim to damages I may against the organizer holding this run, their agents, representatives, successors, assigns, race sponsors for any and all injuries, death and invalidity I may sustain before, during or after the course of the event or arising as a result of it, I (runner) hereby indemnify the organizers and keep them indemnified and waived against all claim for damages that arise in consequence of the above.
- Pacers Sport makes no warranty and assurance that the services in www.pacerssport.com registration portal will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
- Pacers Sport also does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, or provided in connection to the events or other relevant data in the website.