25 September 2022
Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam
5KM Fun Walk
Registration Closed on 15 September 2022 or upon reaching 500 pax
17&18 September 2022 (Saturday & Sunday)
12:00pm – 6:00pm
Terms & Conditions
1. The World Lung Day Fun Walk 2022, hereby known as “event”, organised by Asthma Malaysia, herein known as “AM”, with Event Plus (M) Sdn Bhd as Event Agency hereby known as “EA” and Pacers Sport as Technical Advisor, here in known as “the organiser”.
2. All participants are required to complete the online registration form with right and accurate information. Incorrect or incomplete information will not be entertained.
3. A product/race confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address to confirm your entry and for race kit collection purpose. Please kindly email Pacers Sport at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and/or before the closing date if you did not receive any confirmation email.
4. Registrants who completed the online registration entry form agree to follow the rules and regulations of the event.
5. The organiser reserves the right to accept or reject any entries without prior notice.
6. No refunds will be made for those who fail to attend or withdraw from the race.
7. All photos and videos captured by the Organiser, EA or AM and its agencies can be used for any form of promotional content, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without the Participant’s prior consent.
8. All registrants need to pick up their race kits on 17 & 18 September 2022, at CITTA Mall, Ara Damansara, from 12:00 noon – 6:00pm. Should there be a highly unlikely change of venue, all participants will be notified by email. You may still collect your race kits before 6.30am on event day.
9. On event day, a grace period of 10 minutes after the commencement of the race will be given to latecomers. Anyone who reports later will not be entertain.
10. All entries are NON – TRANSFERABLE, NON – REFUNDABLE AND NON – DEFERRABLE.
1. All participants understand and are fully aware on the risks and it’s potentially dangerous and that a registered runner or walker is advised not to participate unless they are medically able and have sufficient training and preparations.
2. The risk(s) includes minor injuries to major and fatal injuries resulting to death.
3. If any participants are unsure of their physical health condition, please seek medical advice from a medical professional before registration.
4. Participants have to ensure that they are physically prepared, well-rested and well-hydrated on the event day.
5. The Organiser or our on-site Medical Practitioner have the right to remove participants from continuing the event if he/she is unable to continue the walk or is in bad condition.
6. The Organiser’s decision is final in removing the particular runner.
7. In consideration of the Organizer accepting this entry, the participant hereby waived and releases any and all right or claim to damages he or she may have against the Organiser, AM or EA or their agents, representatives, successors, assigns, race sponsors for any and all injuries, death and invalidity he/she may sustain before, during or after the course of the event or arising as a result of it. The participant hereby indemnifies the organizers and keep them indemnified and waived against all claim for damages that arise in consequence of the above.
8. The Organiser makes no warranty and assurance that the services in www.pacerssport.com registration portal will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
9. The Organizer also does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, or provided in connection to the events or other relevant data in the website.
10. The participant understands that by registration, all rules and regulations are agreed upon and accepted. The participant also understands that the Organiser reserves the rights to alter any of the rules and regulations as stated above without prior notice or consent